Refined Technologies Inc. (RTI) operates as a leading provider of planning and chemical cleaning services, primarily for unit turnarounds, in the refining, petrochemical and upgrading industries. In particular, RTI has three patented processes related to Vaporganic® cleaning. The company is operated under Biblical principles. The RTI team consists of a diverse mix of engineering, chemistry, R&D, marketing, logistics, process, finance and other lines of expertise. On a daily basis, RTI focuses on Strategic Chemistry® which is defined as ‘the timely use of chemistry and planning, designed to improve client operating margins.
- Develop all new business for the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with client personnel who make and control vessel cleaning decisions.
- Create all pricing proposals for the territory.
- Confirm the cleaning scope for each cleaning.
- Be integrated in supporting the Ops planning meetings, scope changes and execution activities for all work awarded in the territory
- Secure client purchase orders in a timely manner to assure that the RTI Operations team has enough advance notice to provide excellent service.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that RTI’s cleanings met or exceeded their expectations. Finalize and present the Lessons Learned report(s) to the client’s key contacts.
- Follow-up with clients to obtain referrals, internal or external, for new business.
- Schedule and lead all sales presentations, working to position RTI as a preferred vendor.
- Through SITA training and other methods of learning, understand the RTI core cleaning processes in order to properly present the services to the clients.
- Actively practice all RTI Core Behaviors
- Work in tandem with the DO for the area to insure that clients receive prompt responses to their inquiries along with timely planning documents. Facilitate the timeline of deliverables.
- Perform other duties as required to support RTI’s business needs.