- Leads a team of Operations Technicians or refinery contractors (mechanical fitters) to safely prepare all mechanical needs (injection points, hoses, spools, pumps) and execute the cleaning activities (chemical injection) for the project.
- Maintains pumps in working order.
- Create and maintain a schedule of Operations Technician assignments to projects.
- Ensure that our Operations Technicians fully meet Client and RTI training requirements.
- Manage our mentoring program for new Operations Technicians.
- Train contractor personnel (fitters or Ops Techs) on RTI’s chemical injection strategy.
- Conduct business in a safe manner consistent with our Quality Policy, with an emphasis on a servant’s heart and competitive urgency.
- Control costs through daily prudent decisions.
- Maintain proper inventory of all key items for assigned markets.
Return to the Operations Management page.