Refined Technologies Inc. (RTI) operates as a leading provider of planning and chemical cleaning services, primarily for unit turnarounds, in the refining, petrochemical and upgrading industries. In particular, RTI has three patented processes related to Vaporganic® cleaning. The company is operated under Biblical principles. The RTI team consists of a diverse mix of engineering, chemistry, R&D, marketing, logistics, process, finance and other lines of expertise. On a daily basis, RTI focuses on Strategic Chemistry® which is defined as ‘the timely use of chemistry and planning, designed to improve client operating margins.
- Technical support (field and office) for RTI’s Operations in the Midwest, Canada, and other markets as necessary. Clients include refineries, upgraders, SAGD plants, Gas Plants and Olefins / Ethylene Crackers
- Lead all aspects of cleaning effluent management
- Plan, organize and direct all technical training activities for Operations Mgrs and the Business Development Team
- Understand and manage all environmental issues related to RTI’s processes
- Understand and manage all safety issues related to RTI’s chemistry or processes
- Provide field leadership for post-cleaning Gas testing; Train RTI’s Personnel and Clients.
A Senior Technical Engineer must have the following minimal prerequisites:
- Ten years of experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
- BS degree in ChE or Chemistry, with preference for a Master’s degree
- Ability to travel to outlying markets to support RTI’s local offices. Anticipate 10 days/ month min
- Experience with refinery and chemical plant effluent processing systems
- Formulation experience for chemical cleaning products
- Excellent communication skills