Our work is guided by a commitment to safety:
- Our work is never so urgent that we can’t take time to do it safely.
- All injuries are preventable.
- Everyone is obligated to refuse unsafe work.
- Everyone is obligated to raise concerns about observed hazards.
- All levels of supervision are accountable for safety performance.
- Employee commitment is essential to safety performance.
- Excellence in safety leads to excellence in business.
- Safety attitude off the job is as important as on the job.