Our work is guided by a commitment to safety:
- Our work is never so urgent that we can’t take time to do it safely.
- All injuries are preventable.
- Everyone is obligated to refuse unsafe work.
- Everyone is obligated to raise concerns about observed hazards.
- All levels of supervision are accountable for safety performance.
- Employee commitment is essential to safety performance.
- Excellence in safety leads to excellence in business.
- Safety attitude off the job is as important as on the job.
Our commitment to safety is at the core of everything we do. We are passionate about looking out for one another, our clients, and everyone we encounter in the field and office. We recently celebrated 2-million hours without a recordable incident!