Advantages of Using Vapor Control Technology
When vapor control systems are combined with properly planned chemical cleaning strategies and designed mechanical systems, we can provide effluent management and up to 100 percent recovery or removal of VOCs, HAPs, and other unwanted contaminants.
- Eliminates dependence on the Flare system during shutdown activities
- Keeps the client compliant regarding Subpart Ja regulations for H2S limits
- Avoid shutdown of clearing and cleaning process due to flare/FGRU constraints and/or releases of harmful H2S/VOC to atmosphere
- Reduce personnel exposure of harmful H2S/VOC on effluent holding tanks
- All chemicals used in the process can be redirected at the facility to avoid generating waste components