- Develop detailed cleaning plans for a wide-variety of refinery, petrochemical, and upgrading facilities through a combination of field walk downs and P&ID reviews.
- Create, review and implement MOC-level clearing and cleaning procedures using MS document and drawing programs.
- Lead an RTI team to execute clearing and cleaning activities in client facilities.
- Train client Operations personnel on RTI’s cleaning and clearing strategies.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that we meet or exceed their expectations.
- Conduct business in a safe manner consistent with our Safety and Quality Policies.
- Build key relationships with our client’s Operations, Turnaround, Technical, and Maintenance teams.
- Participate in sales presentations, lending plant expertise to specific application strategies.
- Control costs through daily prudent decisions.
- Minimum of ten years of refinery, upgrader, or chemical plant operations experience. A preference is given to those with significant knowledge of Crude, Coker, Hydroprocessing and FCC units.
- Experience leading teams in a refinery, upgrader, or chemical plants. A preference is given to those with supervisory experience and lead turnaround roles.
- Ability to travel to outlying markets for supporting a growing list of clients.
Return to the Operations Management page.